Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will work together with our development team, product managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on working in an evolving and agile environment, with day-to-day interaction with every member of the team. No bureaucracy or hierarchy. We rather give you space to build, to collaborate and to create value and direct impact to our users. We love to find team members that challenge and question the features they are working on.Our Frontend is built with ReactJS. We use Figma to build our proprietary Design System and UI Kit. Our Backend runs on NodeJS and our platform on Google Cloud, it keeps us moving fast and scale up, but with strong resiliency. What will you do?Work with an experienced development team and product managers to ideate, brainstorm and build impressive financial features. Code hard, think hard.Design, develop and maintain our APIs and web applications for maximum robustness, scalability and security.Test all new features and enhancements to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. This includes mastering troubleshooting, debugging and upgrades. We also need you to document your code to make sure the team is fully aligned.Help us protect our users' data, confidentiality and integrity by creating security and data protection settings.Help build CI/CD, monitoring and testing practices together with the rest of the team.Work in a comfortable and rewarding environment, making sure that the Embat culture and mission is safeguarded and spread.Be ready to develop skills and learn from other areas they might have expertise on. What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of software architecture design patterns and coding best practices.
- You like taking responsibility, ownership and creating impact. We need builders and problem solvers who feel proud and liable for our success. Advocate a quality culture across the whole Embat organization.
- You are comfortable with testing environments and make sure every detail is brushed before going to production. You are passionate about high quality.
- You are highly organized and can adjust priorities, having great attention to detail. You understanding the difference between perfect and a good-enough result
- Team player: "We" is always before "I". We need versatility, humility, and team members that enjoy working and learning from each other.
- You are ambitious: curious to learn about new tools and getting to the bottom of each problem
- Background studies related to Computer Science
- Languages: Working proficiency in English & fluent in Spanish
- Location: preferably in Madrid or elsewhere in Spain
- Familiarity with the rest of our tech stack: React, Redux, Storybook, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Python, GCP, Gitlab CI/CD…
- Experience with CI/CD processes and DevOps practices.
- Knowledge of tracking test coverage tools and quality monitoring.
- Previous experience in the financial industry or fintechs.
- International experience and additional languages are key to embracing our inclusive culture.
- We love people that are opinionated and are not afraid of disagreeing.
- Collaboration in open-source projects
- A competitive salary according to the project and responsibility.
- Hybrid working setup & flexible schedule
- Latest technology of your choice to do your impactful work with.
- Access to private health insurance with Sanitas
- Access to salary on demand, restaurante card, transport card, and kindergarden checks through Payflow
- Career progression - we are a small team with great ambitions.
- An opportunity to work hand in hand with our founders who built their careers in Investment Banking at J.P. Morgan for more than a decade.
- 360º development - through internal and external talks, sponsored conferences and many more to come.